চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: IT Manager
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for an experienced IT Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel . Additionally he/ she will be responsible for Information Technology issues, products, and services at the property. Provides user training and support of all property/site systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support. Also maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- He / She must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems -PMS, Point of Sale -POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to aid in application performance profiling (iostat, Nagios).
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Background in highly available systems and image capture/management systems.
- Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy , cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti virus setup and day to day support.
- Able to plan, assign and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in CSE
- Training/Trade Course: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Experience in the Information Technology field (Network System)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.