এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: IT Manger / IT Specialist
Job description: Job Context
Health and Education for All (HAEFA) is a non-profit organization and working in health sector for the underprivileged people in Bangladesh. HAEFA is looking for IT Management capable, confident and enthusiastic individual, interested in IT sector long-term career that will not only be challenging but also very rewarding with competitive compensation.
- Installation, Reinstallation, troubleshooting and Up-gradation of Operating Systems of software In-House and stakeholder’s applications
- Maintain the Organization’s LAN. This includes installation, configuring & maintenance of Active Directory, mail server, file server, proxy server, web server etc.
- Perform daily back up and other IT- related routine tasks of the organization;
- Ensure that all the security measures of the network are working as expected;
- Promptly respond to the troubleshooting requests of users;
- Update organization’s website; Communicate with End-user/ Stakeholder/ Vendor/ Internal Team;
- Network administration and resolving all IT support issues
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems/Software
- Create backup data for the database system Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Perform other IT – related tasks as assigned by the management time to time.
- Work at office
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA) in Candidate at least a Masters Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Corporate IT Support, IT Management
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE, Confidential data management, Data Analysis, excellent reporting, Server Management, Software or Hardware or Networking Management. * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 3 to 5 years in relevant field
- Candidate having experience in developing website will be preferred;
- Must be intelligent, hardworking and dedicated with fitness to work long hours;
- Candidate should be a quick learner. Candidate will have to be able to use customized software as well as software like Adobe Illustrator,Photoshop MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook etc.;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- High level of professional & personal integrity.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:29:19 GMT