চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: IT Officer
Job description: Job Context
Applications are invited for the IT Officer of USTC on prevailing terms and conditions of USTC:
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, system management tools, and applications software for both servers/clients
- Monitoring the security, backup, and sluggish approaches of users (students/other users)
- Maintaining third-party service providers to oversee systems and fix security issues
- Managing desktop imaging process, including creating and updating of Cadence (VLSI) software tools
- Other Responsibilities:
- Offer daily operations and systems support
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for teachers, staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- BSc in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering or Diploma in Computer/Electrical/Electronic Technology
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
a reputed organizationin IT domain.
- The candidate must have the following segments of skills –
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
- Work experiences and expertise in CCTV Camera Installation with internal campus network, Client/Server maintenance under both Linux and Windows environment
- Work experiences in Linux (Serverinfrastructure; desktop infrastructure; private cloud; data platform; systems management; virtualization; storage; networking) may be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, MS Office literacy, team leading experience will be a plus point
- Experience and expertise in systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Experience and expertise in computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.