চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Jr. Executive (Dye Lab)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: KEPZ, North Potenga, Chittagong.
- Color adjustment and match the shade (Nylon/Polyester/ Cotton).
- Mail checking and corresponding.
- Taking recipe of the new format.
- Spectra photometer (CMC) check.
- Follow up pending and delay sample.
- Overall dyeing process monitoring and control with M/C program.
- New consignment coming offer self-shade lot to lot and make the reports.
- From floor any kind of check/ re-match recipe preparation.
- Need to monitor LAB relate any kind of compliance issue.
- New color combination card and send for the approval.
- Check dying production card and sent for the approval.
- Any other task by management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Should be capable for identify any dying fault & troubleshooting.
- R & D for any new color combination for reduce dying cost.
- Degree/Diploma in Textile/ B.Sc in Textile.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years in the section.
- Good Team Player, Well-Organized, Initiative and Detail-Oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge / understanding of Dye operations.
- Good Knowledge in Computer, MS-Office.
- The applicants should have experience in the Dye Lab areas.
- Must be skilled in English writing & spoken.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Vehicle facilities.
- PF facilities (After confirmation).
- Free lunch & Morning breakfast facilities.
- Two yearly festival bonuses (After confirmation).
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 01:59:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!