চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Junior/Associate-Software Developer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT / MIS or equivalent experience
- Candidate must have good communicating skill in English.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Experience Requirements: 1 or more years programming experience, preferably
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Programming experience, preferably in a large-scale transaction processing or other complex system
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Inventory System, Production System, Finance System
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Vehicle facilities.
- PF facilities (After confirmation).
- Free lunch & Morning breakfast facilities.
- Two yearly festival bonuses (After confirmation).
- Any others facilities provide as per BEPZA rules & regulation.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.