খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Junior Instructor – Electrical (Hope Polytechnic Institute)
Job description: Job Context
- The Junior Instructor (Electrical) is responsible for oversight of the following:
- Execute Plan with Departmental Head, Vice Principal & Principal
- Supervise, Class Monitoring, coordinate and evaluate the activities of HPI.
- Keeping good coordination with all departments or Projects.
- Conduct at least 6-7 classes (both theory and practical) as per class schedule in each working day.
- She/he must be flexible enough to conduct make up off period classes for any absent teacher.
- Prepare semester and lesson plans for both theoretical and practical subjects.
- Prepare quality exam questions and evaluate answer scripts.
- She/he should avoid checking answer scripts during class time.
- Must have experience in teaching related subjects.
- Make sure to prepare result sheets & tabulation sheets.
- She/he must be dynamic to take part in advertisement and publicity for the enrollment of HPI students in accordance with the target set for each technology.
- Should have a positive mindset to conduct any relevant classes.
- Any other special responsibilities as assigned by your reporting authority.
- Work at office
- Diploma Engineering in related technology with minimum C.G.P.A.- 3.00 from any reputed institution.
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate should be expert for conducting practical class.
- Teaching experience at any Polytechnic Institute (approved by Bangladesh Technical Education Board) will get preference.
- The candidate should be expert in operating Computer.
- The candidate should be honest, hard worker and non-smoker
Tk. 8000 – 9000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The eligibility to become a permanent staff of CSS is subject to her/his satisfactory performance during probation period (Six months from the joining date). After being permanent other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like: provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Expected salary: 8000 – 9000 per month
Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 23:46:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!