খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Junior Instructor – Mechanical (Hope Polytechnic Institute)
Job description: Job Context
- The Junior Instructor is responsible for oversight of the following:
- Execute Plan with Departmental Head, Vice Principal & Principal
- Supervise, Class Monitoring, coordinate and evaluate the activities of HPI.
- Keeping good coordination with all departments or Projects.
- Conduct at least 6-7 classes (both theory and practical) as per class schedule in each working day.
- She/he must be flexible enough to conduct make up off period classes for any absent teacher.
- Prepare semester and lesson plans for both theoretical and practical subjects.
- Prepare quality exam questions and evaluate answer scripts.
- Must have experience in teaching related subjects.
- Make sure to prepare result sheets & tabulation sheets.
- She/he must be dynamic to take part in advertisement and publicity for the enrollment of HPI students in accordance with the target set for each technology.
- Take extra care for weaker students.
- Follow up on the payment of student’s monthly tuition fees. Must inform the authority if any student fails to pay her/his tuition fee within due date.
- Always provide update information to the reporting authority.
- Any other special responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor.
- Work at office
- Diploma Engineering Pass in related trade with Minimum CGPA 3.00
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Priority will be given to teaching experience in any polytechnic institute/ Vocational / Technical Institute. (Authorized by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board, Dhaka).
- The candidate should be expert for conducting Practical class.
- The candidate should be honest, non-smoker & hard worker.
- The candidate should be positive minded and give up negative mind.
- The candidates should have mentality to work extra work.
Tk. 8000 – 9000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The eligibility to become a permanent staff of CSS is subject to her/his satisfactory performance during probation period (Six months from the joining date). After being permanent other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like: provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Expected salary: 8000 – 9000 per month
Job date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 00:34:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!