খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Laboratory Technician for TB Control Program funded by GFATM
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: The post will be based at Khulna AAS office with frequent field visit.
- Strengthen government health system for integrated TB control and prevention services.
- Promote government ownership and stewardship for implementing TB services.
- Maintain essential safety measures for infection control in the laboratory.
- Maintain optimum standard in smearing and microscopy following the SOP and guidelines.
- Ensure maintenance of microscope and other laboratory equipments as per the SOP and guidelines.
- Ensure availability of anti-TB drugs, reagents and other logistics at the laboratory.
- Maintain optimum standard of Gene X-pert site.
- Optimum utilization of Gene X-pert and Follow the SOP and guidelines.
- i. Support in EQA and slide- rechecking.
- J. Ensure hygienic disposal of waste materials.
- k. Conduct 4 outreach smearing centers at the field, in every month.
- l. Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to Volunteers/DOT providers.
- m. Ensure DOT through follow up every patient and the DOT provider.
- n. Maintain contact investigation register for active case findings and refer presumptive
- cases to nearby diagnostic facility
- o. Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality.
- p. Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Any other job as required by the project.
- Assist govt. MT (Lab) at UHC lab, whenever necessary
- Participate in Planning of laboratory set up
- Participate in quality assurance planning of the laboratory
- Plan and prepare annual and quarterly logistical requirements for the laboratory.
- Monitoring, Supervision and Coordination:
- Maintain regular coordination with government and related stakeholders.
- Periodic monitoring of the laboratory (for EQA Technician).
- Check the randomized slides and provide the result as first controller (for EQA Technician).
- Diploma in Medical Technology from any recognized institution ( medical technologist).
- Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- Preference will be given for candidates who have experience in TB Program.
- Other requirements for the above post:
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable.
- Willingness to conduct outreach sputum collection/ smearing centre at the field.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits will be provided as per the organizational policy.
Job date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 01:52:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!