সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Laboratory Technologist
Job description: Job Context
- Projahnmo Research Foundation (PRF) in association with Johns Hopkins University, USA has a long and illustrious history of conducting research in Bangladesh. PRF`s research has contributed to improvement of health of Bangladeshi citizens and has supported the career development of numerous Bangladeshi public health professional. Projahnmo Research Foundation is seeking qualified and motivated applicants from Bangladeshi nationals for the position of Laboratory Technologist for a Phase III double-blind study to assess safety and efficacy of an RSV Maternal unadjuvanted vaccine, in pregnant women and infants born to vaccinated mothers.
- Duty station: Any Medical College Hospital at Sylhet
- Job Nature: Fixed term
- The appointment will be made on a fixed term basis for 1 year but may be extended for further period depending on satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
- Prepare kits for bio-specimen collection following the study guidelines
- Collection, processing and storage of biological specimen with appropriate technique following Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Proper documentation of all collected samples maintaining confidentiality
- Maintenance of biomedical equipment, proper cleaning, sterilization, and sample waste disposal according to SOPs and guidelines
- Maintain inventories, organize stocks and ensure adequate supplies in the laboratory
- Daily reporting to supervisor
- Coordinate with other study personnel for smooth functioning of all study activities
- Diploma or B.Sc. in medical technology (Lab) from a reputed institute with valid certificate
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Experience Requirement:
- 1-2 Years of experience in the relevant field
- Preference will be given to experience in bio-specimen collection and processing
- Experience requirement may be flexible for highly qualified candidates
- Competency requirement:
- Bio specimen collection and storage
- Biosafety and Biohazard protocol
- Waste management system
- Ethical issues surrounding bio-specimen collection
- Laboratory Equipment’s usage and maintenance
- Bio specimen shipment procedure
- Sample Quality Assurance measures
- Additional requirement:
- Should be able to work in a team
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Must have innovative thinking skills
- Should have a drive to learn and solve problems
- Motivation to take challenges
- Taka 20,046/- per month including house rent and conveyance allowance and other admissible benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 12% retirement fund contribution by PRF will be given as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 20046 per month
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 01:38:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!