ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Lecturer
Company: Daffodil Nursing College
Job description: Job Summary
As per Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC) and Dhaka University (DU) requirements we are looking for
experienced and skillful interested candidates to above posts.
1. Regularly check notice of BNMC and take action as the notice.
2. Conduct classes and complete on time. Plan and maintain responsibility of field work/ clinical practice.
3. Focus on online teaching tools and system automation for smooth Services.
4. Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
5. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
6. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students through proper monitoring and counseling.
7. Update all necessary records (such as: Students attendance, Results etc) accurately and completely as required by
management rules and regulations
8. Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures of Institute
9. Participate in general, academic and other meetings
10. Have to perform exam/viva/interview duties as per authority scheduled.
11. Accomplish all the responsibilities and tasks being a class teacher assigned by authority for some specified batch(s).
12. Communicate information regularly to students & colleagues regarding student needs.
13. Talk to the class teachers/academic coordinator about irregular, dropped out students, current students’ performance.
14. Communicate with students and guardian.
15. Complete special duties/assignment/project assigned by authority on time.
16. Support to increase admission.
17. Plan for institute development and proceed to center head.
Work at office
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
– Master of Science (MSc)/MPH from any reputed University
– Must be registered in BNMC.
– Skills Required: MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point, Presentation skill
– 2 year(s)
– The applicants should have experience in teaching.
– Age at most 25 years.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Must be able to conduct Virtual Classes and prepare assignments in MS word.
– Candidate ready for immediate joining will be preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
– Weekly 1 holiday
– Salary Review: Yearly
– Festival Bonus: 02
Experience 1 year – 3 years .
Location: Uttara, Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:52:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!