রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Liaison and Monitoring Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Liaison and Monitoring Officer (Chattogram, Rajshahi and Rangpur)
- Consumers Association of Bangladesh (CAB) is a non-govt. non-political and non-profit voluntary consumer organization was founded in 1978. Primarily started as a social group to protect consumers from commodity adulteration and artificial price-hike it has gradually widened its scope to establish and safeguard consumers` rights and interests in social, economic, health and environmental issues.
- Currently CAB is seeking applications for a project titled `IBP on Food Safety Governance in Poultry Sectors` funded by Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and supported by the British Council under PROKAS (Promoting Knowledge and Accountable System) Program. The project focuses on multi-stakeholder engagement for system change and better enforcement of laws and policies for improving food safety regulation in the country. The project is implementing in Rangpur Sadar, Paba Upazila of Rajshahi and Panchlaish Thana of Chattogram.
- Job Duration :Up to November 2021 with possibility of extension depending upon the availability of fund.
- Joining Date: Candidate needs to join immediately, preferably from 01 March 2021.
- Job Location: Rangpur Sadar, Paba Upazila of Rajshahi and Chattogram Sadar.
- Identify potential poultry farmers in line with selection criteria for development of model poultry farms.
- Organize workshops, courtyard meetings and motivational campaign activities for safe poultry production and marketing.
- Search potential markets as well as buyers (wholesalers/traders/retailers) and link those buyers with model farmers.
- Monitor selected poultry farmers regularly to keep the farm management record updated and to adopt best practices.
- Regularly mentoring poultry farmers to explore growth opportunities and overcome obstacles.
- Support poultry farmers to conduct promotional activities expand household reach and maintain business linkages with poultry wholesalers/rural entrepreneurs, traders.
- Support field assessment and monitoring activities to identify gaps.
- Maintain liaison with officials from local government, NGOs, Microfinance Institutions, community associations, schools and relevant institutions to support project goals.
- Compile Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) data for model farmers and regular follow up with Upazila Consumer Committee (UCC) to monitor farmers key performance.
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity reports and submitting to the Field Coordinator.
- Support project team in collecting and sharing success stories and impact highlights from the field.
- Perform any other duties related to the project assigned by the project team.
- Bachelor and Master degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science or related disciplines
- Field experience in related areas in local /national level NGO will give preference
- Should have experience in the areas of field coordination with government, private sector and CSOs.
- Strong safety and security awareness when working with women participants.
- Good report writing skills and written and oral communication skills in English.
- Sound knowledge of social mobilization, incorporating gender sensitive practices.
- Experience in agricultural products marketing.
- Willing to travel within project areas
- Committed to achieving results in a short time frame and under time pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Chattogram, Rajshahi, Rangpur
- Salary: Tk. 40,000.00 only per month.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival bonus, T/A and Mobile Bill.
Location: Rangpur – Rajshahi
Job date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 07:48:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!