এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Liaison & Procurement Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Liaison and Procurements Officer is responsible for ongoing liaison and procurement with national municipalities and local partners to ensure that program activities are communicated in an effective and efficient manner across all local actors as well as to the international community, when necessary. The position holder is also responsible for the organization of distinction process and efficient management of project documentation. S/he will be responsible for submitting all the required reports to NGOAB as per the provision of Foreign Donations (Voluntary Activities) Regulation Act, 2016 of Bangladesh Govt. and the circulars/ instructions issued from NGOAB, NBR and Ministry of Finance, partners, donors and other appropriate Govt. authority.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bengali is essential
- 2 months contract
- 25 hours a week
- Work closely with the Country Representative and the accountant officer on updating all registration forms and reports required by NGOAB, local legislation, HQ officer, or other bodies.
- Set up MedGlobal new office in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Prepare and manage VAT reports , tax preparation, and renew MedGlobal office registration forms as needed, including all the relevant reports.
- Work on all agreements with government entities, local partners (other NGOs), track and effectively organize all project documentation.
- Obtain visas, permits, security and custom clearances.
- Arrange accommodation and transportation for staff members and volunteers.
- Accountable for the organization of reliable and cost-effective local procurement processes.
- Responsible and accountable for the overall success of all logistics, procurement processes, including not limited to employee training on the international procurement standards.
- Report to NGOAB as per the provision of Foreign Donations (Voluntary Activities) Regulation Act, 2016 of Bangladesh Govt. and the circulars/ instructions issued from NGOAB, NBR and Ministry of Finance, partners, donors and other appropriate Govt. authority.
- Responsible for visibility printing material and media coverage.
- Manage supplier performance to ensure that procured value is fully delivered
- Assist in the evaluation process of tender submissions.
- Translate, follow and obtain legal administrative documents related to the implementation of programs in collaboration with the program manager and Headquarter officer.
- Responsible for providing all the quotations,invoices and receipts to each payment.
- Translate any procurement documents to English, if needed
- Update headquarter office with the local security situation on a weekly basis.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head of the local program manager or the Head of Office.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University degree in social science, public administration, law, development studies, international affairs or other relevant disciplines with a minimum of two years’ experience in working with humanitarian organizations.
- 2-3 years’ experience of liaison and representation with senior level authorities.
- Excellent computer skills of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google drive.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with a wide variety of national NGOs and related networks/consortia, government, UN and international NGO stakeholders.
- Knowledge of humanitarian principles, standards and other humanitarian related issues.
- Demonstrated competencies in drafting official letters in Arabic and English.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bengali is essential.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Liaison * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 05:13:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!