এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Livelihood and Private Sector Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- Project : Collective Responsibility, Action and Accountability for Improved Nutrition (CRAAIN) project supported by Concern Worldwide Bangladesh
- Assignment period : October 2021 to December 2022
- Closing Date : 5 pm, 17 October 2021
- Working Station : Bagerhat
- Ensure that the Livelihood and Private Sector Components of the Nutrition Governance Programme are implemented ensuring high level of technical quality:
- Timely planning, designing and implementation of climate smart agriculture activities with quality technical standards
- Design different market assessment tools, guideline, training module for capacity development, implement and monitoring the project activity
- Analyse the information, identify opportunities and constraints of local food and WASH market system and formulate strategies for inclusive business environment
- Identify the potential private sectors and market actor to ensure the business development services and capacity development for producer in the respective value chain
- Building a strategic relation with a range of actors from all sectors in particular key government departments, private sector companies, business association, CSO and financial institutions to inclusive market development for extreme poor consumers and marginal produces
- Support and guide to producer groups and small scale enterprises to develop business plan, linkage them with the quality input and high value output market actors
- Facilitate partner staffs in promoting resilient farming, advocacy for pro-poor market development
- To undertake all internal reporting requirements including the implementation of a monthly reporting system, covering programme outputs and progress
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available for the component of the projects and utilized effectively to implement a high quality project:
- Ensure that implemented activities are in line with project budgets and value for money
- Ensure that Concern Worldwide administrative, financial and resource management policies and regulation are understood, implemented and followed
- Ensure effective and efficient utilisation of resource and project specific materials
- Take the initiative to question unusual transactions, variations from established procedures or any practices which do not demonstrate transparency and accountability
- Support the projects to create evidences on the component with proper documentation for programme quality and utilise those in the project for bringing about positive change in the lives of beneficiaries:
- Ensure that high quality case studies are collected and best practices at project level are documented to share with the Project Coordinator
- Ensure and encouraging creativity and innovation, and capturing learning
- Ensure support to local interest groups and identify the project advocacy issues from the bottom up
- Ensure that partners communicate and collaborate with similar programmes/projects, and share information on technical and thematic interventions
- Contribute to technical team in documenting programme reports
- As a member of the consortium programme team, work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure high quality support of the projects:
- Participate actively in team planning and other meetings in the projects, and work towards common objectives and strive to ensure that these are successfully achieved
- Supporting colleagues to ensure proactive and timely support is provided to the projects
- Create a friendly collaborative working culture within the team, actively sharing information and knowledge to enable the team to ensure effective support to the rest of the project.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager or management.
- Masters in Agriculture, Marketing, and Development studies, Food & Nutrition or related field or another relevant discipline from an accredited university,
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 5 years progressively professional work experience on private sector engagement in agri-business development programmes including two years of experience in working as part of a donor-funded project to facilitate partnerships with the private and public sector stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on food security and extreme poor nutrition along with WASH services
- Proven experience of establishing formal partnership with Govt. NGO and Business sector to implement project for enhancing of extreme poor food security.
- Report writing capacity both Bangla and English, Computer and communication skills.
- Age should be under or equal 45. Age will be relaxed in terms of highly qualified candidates.
Tk. 57497 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Travel allowance : Actual
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 57497 per month
Location: Bagerhat, Khulna
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 02:41:05 GMT