এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Livelihood Officer, SUEPP
Job description: Job Context
The person is responsible to provide livelihood support & mentoring to the potential & interested beneficiaries of SUEPP from on-boarding to placement & follow-up.
- Understanding the urban extreme poor and their livelihood need.
- Building relationships with the community and participate in community-based events.
- Town-wise training institute mapping & maintaining the relationship with institutes.
- Developing town-wise job demand analysis & relationship with market committee.
- Conducting career guidance sessions and assessing individual’s livelihood needs.
- Conducting soft skills & business management training.
- Ensuring job placement for beneficiaries who received soft skills/vocational training.
- Negotiation with employers for better benefits after job placement.
- Assessing/verifying business support receiver’s current status, experience & need.
- Purchasing assets for business support receivers in the presence of procurement committee and beneficiary with documentation.
- Collecting asset installments from business support receivers and mentoring them for improving the business.
- Achieving targets: Delivering service to monthly targeted service receivers & follow-up previous support receivers.
- Follow-up & evaluating previous service receivers every month and motivating dropouts (dropout shouldn’t be above 10%).
- Regular reporting to Town lead & bi-weekly report.
- Collect regular data/updating status of the service receivers through online/offline tools.
- The duties and responsibilities may change as per the program’s need.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Extreme poor people, LIvelihoods * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 20 to 40 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or Equivalent degree from any recognized university/ institution with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations.
- Minimum 2-year experience related to livelihood & skills for Extreme poor people.
- Willingness to work with urban extreme poor people and motivate them in developing a sustainable economic status.
- Willingness to understand urban extreme poor’s livelihood needs.
- In-depth knowledge in livelihood and skills.
- Must have previous experience of job placement, mentoring micro-business owners & training.
- Must have high communication skills to develop & maintain relationships with the vulnerable community & other stakeholders.
- Must be sound in Microsoft office and office communication.
Chandpur, Dhaka, Gazipur
Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka – Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 24 May 2021 05:07:21 GMT