এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Localization and Partnership Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum one year Localisation/Partnership support work experience in Rohingya response and an understanding of the challenges that local and national NGO actors face as well as a firm commitment and belief in the principle of working with partners.
- Experience in grant management and project cycle management particularly in procedures and requirements.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments, partner assessments and due diligence processes would be a bonus
- System thinking: The ability to ensure that business processes are linked together to come up with a structured overall system and process.
- Very good relation management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent English report writing skills.
- Good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and Access (or other database software).
- Previous experience working on gender and women’s rights is preferred
- Prior work with female led CSOs is an advantage.
- Excellent English, Bangla and Rohingya spoken language skills.
- Excellent English written skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:55:20 GMT