$16 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
$1500 Sign On Bonus if Hired in July 2021*
Western Group Packaging’s North Las Vegas facility is in full production 7 days a week 24 hours a day manufacturing branded bottled beverages for top name brands. Our beverage manufacturing facilities are one of the most state of the art facilities on the west coast ensuring the highest controls in quality and production reliability in the beverage industry.
If you enjoy fast paced work and our committed to creating excellence apply today and come be apart of building the future of world class beverage packaging!
- Primary responsibilities are to run and maintain beverage packaging equipment; labler, case packer, palletizer, filler
- Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
- Complete all required documentation and scheduled quality checks.
- Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
- Make adjustments to timing, measurements and check materials as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties.
- Collect required samples needed for Quality Assurance testing.
- Ensure that the proper packaging materials are used for each product being produced.
- Will have working knowledge and experience with wrapper operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent cost downtime due to handler error.
- Complete cleaning checklist once line has completed run.
- Prepare equipment change over for variable types and sizes of products.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Follow SOP’s
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the company in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
- Follow all sanitation and quality policies and procedures, and report any deficiencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of production procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- 1-year prior experiencing working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Prior ability and experience driving a forklift in a warehouse setting
- Ability to perform repetitious work.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand up to 80% of shift.
- Squatting, and pushing/pulling up to 30% of shift.
- Twisting, grasping, reaching, turning, stooping, and lifting up to 80% of shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
As a food production facility we do require all employees and visitors to wear face masks and follow strict hand washing policies and procedures. We maintain a sanitary work environment through hourly, daily, and weekly cleaning protocols.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plastics blow molding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bottling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Forklift: 3 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location