$85,000 – $130,000 a year
Full Job Description
H&H Enterprises is a privately owned manufacturer of quality food packaging and promotional products, specializing in custom-imprinted paper/plastic cups and containers, mousepads and counter mats.
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager – Manufacturing to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Continuously strive to increase the efficiency and reliability of equipment in their area of focus
- Communicate with all shifts of the maintenance team to ensure a consistent message and consistent application of all company policies, programs, rules and regulations.
- Support maintenance team in troubleshooting, finding/procuring parts, or escalating issues as required Carries out periodic audits to ensure depth of work order material is adequate and works with lead and planner to ensure gaps are addressed Ensure maintenance, quality and safety audits are carried out by the team to ensure compliance with internal requirements Work with the maintenance department to track breakdowns and develop countermeasures for repeat issues
- Review short and medium-term plans for equipment maintenance with the maintenance lead and planner and operations team. Develop long term plans with input from the managers, supervisors and operations team and ensure execution of the plans.
- Working as a team with Supervisors, Maintenance team members, and Operations to plan, procure and document activities for the enhancement of machines in the assigned area
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- 4 year degree in a technical field and at least two (2) years of experience as a maintenance manager in fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills Ability to coordinate and communicate with teams working different shifts across a 24/7 schedule.
- Experience leading a team of maintenance technicians toward a common goal
- Must be capable of working independently and in a team environment Experience making reliability/maintenance decisions to meet needs
- Proven track record of implementing improvement ideas
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location