এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Management Trainee Officer, IT
Job description: Job Context
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT)
- Position: Management Trainee. The duration of the proposed contract is up to December, 2021.
- Development Trainee Program:
- GRAM BIKASH KENDRA would like to develop new generations of professional men and women by providing first-hand experience of working in an NGO, providing an opportunity to work with teams of technical experts and benefit from a lasting professional network. Trainees will be mentored towards becoming Development and MFI Sector professionals who can meaningfully contribute to Bangladesh`s progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals and overall economic development. This is a unique 12-month program of GRAM BIKASH KENDRA.
- What We Offer:
- An exciting learning environment and a unique opportunity to explore the career options you might eventually pursue
- Opportunity to acquire a set of valuable work skills and an experience that would enrich your resume.
- A professional network of relationships that will support you throughout your career.
- A 12-month contract (December 2020 – November 2021)
- A Certificate of Completion.
- After successful completion of Trainee period Gram Bikash Kendra may be offered Job as per competency of MT in different position.
- Program Details:
- For positions major in Rajshahi, Rangpur Division or anywhere in Bangladesh, we will source candidates from local applicants, i.e applicants based in those locations.
- Name of Program: IT
- Name of Host Unit/Learning Area: In house Helpdesk Support, Hardware/Software Support, Network Operation and issue escalation
- Duty Station: Parbatipur
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). Minimum grading point has 3.00 in S.S.C & H.S.C exam.
- What We Seek in You:
- Minimum MBA/BBA/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (as specified below) and no previous work experience.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Proactive, self-driven and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Passion to learn and work in the development sector.
- Eagerness and ability to travel frequently to field locations within Bangladesh.
- Confidence to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Commitment to deadlines, achieving results and managing time well.
- Basic computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
- A track record of social or voluntary work in your community will be given preference (Please mention working duration).
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Location: Parbatipur, Rangpur
Job date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 08:23:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!