রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager
Job description: Job Context
Work Place: Factory insight (Rajshahi)
- Lead and manage the strategic and tactical aspects of the refinery plans. This includes not only the technical aspects, but the personnel/people aspects for short- and long-term improvement and sustainability
- Overall responsibility for full process (Crude oil receive, degummed oil, Neutralized oil, Bleached oil, Deodorized oil, Lecithin, Fatty Acid, & Acid Oil) of the Refinery plant,
- Direct full compliance of safety procedures and environmental regulations and promote performance improvement by implementing processes and programs
- Ensure Operations’ involvement with turnaround planning and activities with the Engineering, Maintenance and Turn Around groups
- Ensure efficiency in plant operations by working collaboratively with maintenance and technical personnel to achieve equipment reliability performance goals
- Provide strong leadership to the Operations team
- Develop and manage the Operations budget, monitor spending for variance issues and take corrective actions to resolve variances.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chamestry or Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Skills Required: Deal with pressure from unexpected circumstances, Keep Task Reports, Monitor distillation process, Present Reports, Set Equipment Controls, Supervise staff, Verify Oil circulation
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Edible Oil Refinery
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Set equipment controls: Manipulate equipment controls to produce required volumes and required product quality. Take into account lab recommendations, schedules and test results.
- Monitor distillation processes: Identify and report problems or potential hazards by monitoring instruments, indicators and meters. Inspect pipelines; lubricate valves or tighten connections if necessary.
- Deal with pressure from unexpected circumstances: Strive to achieve objectives despite the pressures arising from unexpected factors outside of your control.
- Verify distillation safety: Inspect total amount of oil in storage tanks; ensure safety of distillation activities; ensure compliance to legal regulations.
- Supervise staff: Oversee the selection, training, performance and motivation of staff.
- Use a computer: Utilise computer equipment or digital devices to facilitate quality control, data management, and communication. Follow instructions given by a computer program, create computer files or documents.
- Verify oil circulation: Ensure that incoming and outgoing materials circulate through correct meters; ensure that meters work properly.
- Manage staff: Manage employees and subordinates, working in a team or individually, to maximize their performance and contribution. Schedule their work and activities, give instructions, motivate and direct the workers to meet the company objectives. Monitor and measure how an employee undertakes their responsibilities and how well these activities are executed. Identify areas for improvement and make suggestions to achieve this. Lead a group of people to help them achieve goals and maintain an effective working relationship among staff.
- Present reports: Display results, statistics and conclusions to an audience in a transparent and straightforward way.
- Manage emergency procedures: React quickly in case of emergency and set planned emergency procedures in motion.
- Ensure compliance with safety legislation: Implement safety programs to comply with national laws and legislation. Ensure that equipment and processes are compliant with safety regulations.
- Keep task records: Organize and classify records of prepared reports and correspondence related to the performed work and progress records of tasks.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 23:30:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!