এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (Accounts)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Maintain regular transactions and accounts department.
- Prepare financial statements as per requirement.
- Keep record of financial documents and other accounts related to business.
- Strategic Planning for development in company’s accounts and finance.
- Preserve and maintain the accounts of a non-profit organization as well as its business unit.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Preferred Professional Certification: CACC
- Skills Required: Accounting Software, Accounts and audit, Analytical ability, Financial Statement, Profitability Analysis
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Book keeping, cash management, Corporate Finance, Cost & Management Accounting, Cost Management, Finance/ Accounts, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread), Group of Companies
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 01:20:24 GMT