এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (Accounts)
Job description: Job Context
- IDF Integrated Services Limited (IISL) works for employment generation, environment protection and development, bio-diversity, financial inclusion, renewable engergy including solar power and manpower development etc. It will also cooperate work in partnership with national, interational organizations, companies, financial instittutions, national and foreign governments local Government institutions for achieving the objectives of this company and to organize national and international training, conferences, seminars and workshops on various development issues.
- Program/Department: IDF Integrated Services Limited (IISL)
- Job Location: Head office, Dhaka
- The duties and responsibilities of the Manager (Accounts) are as follows:
- Responsible for Preparation of consolidated financial statements (monthly, quarterly & yearly) according to BAS/IAS.
- Responsible for Preparation of necessary documentation/reports on FD-2, FD-6 and FD -7.
- Develop financial statements for NGO Affair’s Bureau and local administration.
- To prepare & maintain vouchers for all transactions with proper supporting and good filing system.
- To Prepare all kinds of vouchers such as – Cash Disbursement Voucher, Journal Voucher, Cash Receipt Voucher etc.
- Maintain all accounts related books and documents
- Responsible for overall Inventory management and monitoring Projects overhead expenses.
- Liaison with Bank, NGO Affair’s Bureau and others financial institutions.
- Responsible for Budget preparation, execution and keeping budgetary control.
- Develop TOR for the internal and external audit.
- Ensure the preparation of return statement and submit to TAX & VAT office as per rules.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounts department.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Contribute in the development of finance staff of the organization
- Other jobs assigned by the management time to time.
- Masters in Finance/ Accounting or other relevant discipline from a reputed University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years of relevant professional experience. Experience of working with National / International NGO will be given preference.
- Age limit for the applicant would be 35 years. Age limits may be relaxable for highly experienced and potential candidates.
- Excellent communications skills both in Bangla and English.
- Good knowledge in excel and accounting software.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas for extended periods of time
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 05:07:08 GMT