এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager- Accounts & Operations (NGO Business)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all accounting and MIS reports with proper analysis and interpretation maintaining the generally accepted professional standards.
- Prepare annual budget, manage the preparation of the budget for business operation in line with the organization’s strategic priorities and overall business goal.
- Prepare investment proposal on potential new project avenues with detail fnancial analysis for management’s review and approval.
- Review and update financial policies and procedures, ensure proper implementation and functioning on those.
- Manage a team of MIS and Accounts officers delineating their responsibilities and ensure their job accomplishment in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Coach, train, and mentor them with the aim of strengthening their capacity and professional development.
- Ensure compliance of annual budget, organizational financial and accounting procedures and other adminstrative rules in business operations and report to management on variances from the established standards.
- Analyze costs, revenue results and the actual performance of the business compared to the pre-set plan and industry standards and recommend appropriate policies and strategies to improve business performance.
- Ensure compliance of the appliacble national laws and regualtions, e.g. VAT and Tax rules.
- Perform field visits to ensure the quality of field staff’s works and to verify the accuracy of reported data. Investigate on reported/ suspected fraud/ complaints and report on them to management with appropriate recommendation on corrective/ preventive measures.
- Respond to the inquiries from the relevant stakeholders regarding financial results, audit complaints and the like.
- Work as a business partner & coordinate with respective managers HR, Procurement, IT, Admin and Legal & Regulatory Affairs.
- Develop and maintain all internal procedures, policies, and structures required to create an efficient and effective working environment.
- The incumbent must have minimum MBA/M. Com degree with specialization in finance & accounts from any universities.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Accounts and operations with at least 2 years in a managerial position in development sector.
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- dealing with ambiguity
- Relationship building
- Future oriented
- Prioritizing, developing others
- Independent decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical ability
- Good communication
- Report writing
- Presentation skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary and benefits will be provided to the deserving candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 00:08:40 GMT