চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Accounts
Job description: Job Context
- S. A GROUP OF INDUSTRIES is looking for an experienced person for the position of Manager (Accounts), in its Head Office, Khulshi, Chattogram.
- Jobb Location: Chattogram (the applicant should be able to commit to stay longer period of time in Chattogram)
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to maintenance of accounts function.
- Maintain Cash Book, Subsidiary Ledger Of bills receivable and bills payable to keep records Of day- to-
- day expenditures and closing cash books on daily basis.
- Prepare balance sheet, budget and control the whole accounts management.
- Manage a team of accounts officers delineating their responsibilities and ensure their job accomplish-
- ment in timely, efficient and effective manner. Coach, train, and mentor them with the aim of strengthen-
- ing their capacity and professional development.
- Ensure petty cash, cash management and cash disbursement is properly maintained.
- Maintain inventory system by supervising the records of all productive items & Acquisition of Fixed Assets.
- Co-ordinate ERP System in full pleasure in all the functional units in the factory.
- Maintain effective liaison with relevant departments like finance, accounts, costing, procurement, inter-
- nal audit etc., and external stakeholders as well as for smooth operation Of the business.
- Perform any others tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Post graduate degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputed University; and partly qualified in CA/CMA will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 10 years working experience.
- Should be familiar with ERP system.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Ability to effect change and implement new ideas.
- Work with inter-dependent departments for smooth functional processes.
- Good analytical ability, good communication skill in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Word & MS Excel) is must.
- Attractive salary with lucrative benefits plan will be offered to deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities : Fully Subsidized
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.