খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Admin
Job description: Job Context
Manger-Admin is the senior key position of CSS Head Office who is responsible for the conduction of necessary administrative works of the organization and its projects as well as proving necessary assistance to Director-Admin in performing high-level administrative works.
- Staff Management: Supervise, manage following staff and conduct their yearly performance evaluation; Gardener, Guard, Carpenter, Workshop staff, Peon, Construction Team, Purchase Team, Drivers & other related staff of Head Office.
- Financial & Administrative Management: Examine requisitions and cash book, supervise record keeping, prepare budget and follow up, prepare & submit of financial and activity reports, cash checking & operation of bank account on behalf of Head Office.
- Vehicle Management: Supervise & examine organizational vehicles, rules of M/C use, repairing, maintenance, license & insurances, fuel logbook.
- Asset Management: Look after all assets and premises of the organization including trees, pet animals of Head Office; provide necessary support to store in charge.
- Monitor purchasing activities of the organization and make sure that Purchasing Officers comply with CSS Purchase manual; distribute and assign works among Purchase Officers according to daily requisition.
- Ensure proper collection of quotations and preparation of comparative statement in accordance with requirement and verify the authenticity of collected quotations through frequent field visits to suppliers/vendors.
- Supervise, monitor & follow-up construction activities through physical visits and provide confirmation of construction work progress for any bill approval from Director-Admin.
- Build linkage and relation with local public administration and perform necessary activities to meet the requirements from public administration.
- Keep in touch with the law enforcement authority and take immediate actions in case of any security breach/ external intrusion to Head Office complex.
- Perform necessary activities for getting any approval from NGO Affairs Bureau including FD-6 preparation, revision and manage necessary documentations in this regard.
- Oversee the registration issues of the organization and take necessary initiatives for registration renewal.
- Contribute to staff capacity development by supporting and facilitating training session as per the plan of organizational HRM.
- Coordinate and supervise necessary arrangements to observe different national, international & special days as well as any events of the Head Office.
- Visit projects or sector offices for any administrative purpose as per need.
- Time to time assess staff satisfaction and accordingly take initiatives for staff motivation; watch out for conflict among the staff and call for resolution if needed.
- Provide necessary assistance to Director-Admin and look after any legislative and administrative compliance in absence of Director-Admin.
- Other works: Manage disaster fund & coordinate emergency support, represent organization in different GO/NGO forum, check different registers & papers as per need.
- Carry-out any special task as assigned by supervisor/higher authority.
- Master’s degree from any discipline; MBA will be preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in management of NGO sector is preferred
- Expert user of computer software/application including MS office package
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Bengali language (Speaking, reading and writing)
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Should know how to ride a motorcycle with a valid driving license
- Ability to execute the responsibility with minimal supervision
- Ability to undertake workload in any circumstances
- Academic qualification will be relaxed in case of highly experienced and deserving candidate.
Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After being permanent upon successful completion of probation period (six months), other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy i.e. provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical allowance etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 23:52:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!