Job title: Manager/ Assistant Manager, Operations
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Must be hard working, have controlling power to manage overall activities of the Dialysis Center.
- Prepare plan to increase patient flow and also implementation.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Establish objectives and evaluative or operational criteria for units they manage
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training and coordination of medical, nursing staff.
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems.
- Ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment and services.
- Develop or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation and community health.
- Maintain direct liaison with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, DG Office and will follow the rules and regulations of those organization.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) in MBBS, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (MSc) in MPH
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Doctor/ Consultant, Kidney Dialysis, Kidney Specialist * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 32 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Tour allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 22:09:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!