চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/ Asst. General Manager (Accounts) for S. Alam Group
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of Financial Statement, Reports, MIS, DSS, annual Budget and Forecast cash flow within a target time;
- Supervise to maintain fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function etc. of the Company;
- Monitoring routine jobs like voucher entry, bill processing, cash handling, party payments etc.;
- Through knowledge and application of product costing, job costing, ABC, cost control including standard costing, variance analysis;
- Prepare and submit required returns regarding Income Tax & VAT to the respective authorities;
- Check and verify sales invoice and supply bills;
- Checking all bank transactions and bank reconciliations;
- To verify bill, voucher supplier ledger, utility bill register, advance register cash book & other subsidiary ledgers;
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with international accounting and financial reporting standards, Bangladesh Group and Companies policy;
- Liaison with various Govt. offices, Banks, Insurance and others related to accounts department;
- Face and Manage annual external Audits & Liaison with external auditors during Audit period;
- Review of the overall control System in all departments of the factory;
- Check accuracy of factory salary disbursement, bills, vouchers, party payment, etc;
- Establish robust documentation process in all aspects of the operations of the project implementation plant;
- Enhance the control system on the departments engaging in monetary transactions related to the project implementation.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting or Finance from any public University with qualified Chartered Accountant as qualified from ICAB or ICAEW.
- Passed from top ranking firm will be given preference.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- 8 Years of relevant professional experience in the field of Accounts, of which at least 3 (Three) Year(s) as a Manager in a large organization;
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in factory and project Implementation audit;
- Excellent communication skill in English and Bangla;
- Excellent Analytical expertise.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.