এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Business Development and Communications
Job description: Job Context
Raising fund for various Social Enterprises for Contributing to ensure the sustainability of UCEP Bangladesh.
- Writing project proposal.
- Develop and establish a functional fundraising mechanism for UCEP Bangladesh.
- Analyze different donors’ prospects, their priorities that align with UCEP Bangladesh’s strategic goals and produce extensive institutional donor profiles.
- Explore upcoming opportunities and bring it to the attention of the relevant team(s) for decision of next steps.
- Develop and foster relationships with institutional funders/donors, Government and corporate sector.
- Practice and promote concepts of value for money, cost effectiveness and Do-No-Harm approach.
- Represent UCEP Bangladesh in different events and forum related to fundraising and report to management in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain collaboration and coordination with all other teams / departments and all other entities at central and regional levels of UCEP Bangladesh.
- Continuously track, evaluate and draft appropriate plans in consultation with the management regarding prospects for corporate, foundation, and government resources.
- Lead relevant initiatives like proposal development and review processes, ensuring inputs in timely and effective manner.
- Develop concept notes, project proposals and pitch deck in collaboration with relevant teams.
- Provide advice on donor compliance requirements to ensure high quality proposals.
- Interpret fundamental donor regulations and requirements and apply them to specific situations for timely resolution to key award issues.
- Analyze and understand requirements of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Expressions of Interest (EOI) and other solicitation documents on a regular basis.
- Maintain database covering prospective/uncertain, inactive, current, untapped and confirmed future donors and share those with the management in a readily manner.
- Contribute to developing knowledge repository so that donor wise effective course of actions can be ensured.
- Plan and develop unsolicited proposals and responses to RFPs, RFQs and EOIs including researching, writing, editing and design of final product in a timely manner.
- Write and edit proposals for readability, consistency and appropriate tone describing organizational capabilities, project management approach and/or past performance.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and relevant personnel and develop and write technical and management contents for responses which are compliant with the proposal requests.
- Coordinate with respective teams in order to ensure that budgets are correctly allocated, aligned and managed/controlled.
- Develop and share periodic fundraising reporting chart to UCEP Bangladesh Senior Management Team and relevant concern.
- Always uphold the best interest of the organization and ensure security and safeguard of life, property and dignity of UCEP Bangladesh, its entities, its beneficiaries and staff.
- Facilitate capacity development process of idea generation, concept note preparation, proposal writing and business case development.
- Cooperate with own team and other teams at HO and regional level and maintain creativity, cohesion, and collaboration
- Ensure development and implementation of Annual Work Plans (AWP) with appropriate performance indicators and means of verification.
- Ensure proper follow up of staff performance through 360-degree Performance Management System.
- Identify staff learning needs and assist with their development and growth.
- Nurture team building, collaboration and cooperation.
- Master’s degree in Social Science, Development Studies, International Development, Economics, or Business Administration; from any reputed national or international university
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Experience in writing projects proposals in English and Bengali and winning grants of at least $5M USD in funding.
- Over 8 years’ experience managing fundraising activities within the international and national development sector for an INGO/NGO or development consulting firm.
- Experience developing funding strategies and delivering income against targets.
- Experience of establishing and cultivating strong donor relationships that have delivered substantially increased income.
- Experience of proactively building and maintaining effective partnerships both internal and external.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All admissible benefits as per UCEP Bangladesh Service Rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:35:54 GMT