ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Capacity Building & Organizational Development (Dhaka)
Job description: Job Context
Manager – Capacity building and Organizational development, to be recruited for a reputed national development organization and reportable to Head of Human Resources and Organizational Development unit. The organization has been recognized nationally for creating innovative collaborations and partnerships empowering the community in areas of social services/business, sustainable livelihoods, health, quality education, & environmental resilience and Microfinance services.
- As a member of the Human Resources and Organizational Development Unit, the Manager Capacity building and Organizational Development will be responsible for the following:
- Identify capacity development needs of staff and stakeholders through job analysis, appraisal results and regular consultation with stakeholders and human resource;
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual staff;
- Develop training curriculum, modules, manuals, guidelines including training and learning materials align with the organization’s strategic goals and in sync with training needs of staff/stakeholders in field and HQ levels;
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs;
- Assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development program
- Develop and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages in coordination with relevant teams.
- Organize and conduct trainings for stakeholders and Staffs on using Apps;
- Develop and implement effective induction programs for new staff, interns and short-term recruits.
- Develop and/or use new, effective and innovative technologies and methodologies in workplace learning.
- Produce training materials for in-house training programs
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees and evaluate training and development programs
- Amend and revise the contents as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the project cycle
- Prepare & maintain training calendars, database and documentation;
- Liaise closely with all divisions/units to assess the training needs of each;
- Assist in coordinating major organizational events involving different categories of stakeholders; and
- Undertake any other activity assigned by the management
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree in a subject of Social Science, Psychology, Organization Development or in any discipline related to governance and development.
- At least 6 year(s)
- Must have strong grounds in qualitative and qualitative research methods.
- At least 6 years of work experience in organization development/training, of which at least 3 years in supervisory capacity in the relevant field in a renowned national/international organization;
- Experience in conducting Training of Trainers (ToT);
- Knowledge on delivering online training course;
- Knowledge on social mobilization, human rights, women’s issues including safeguarding and right to information shall be considered to be an added qualification
- Should have communication and report writing skills in both in Bengali & English;
- Should possess good computer skills in office application;
- The selected candidate must be comfortable working with people of diverse age-groups and various social, economic and professional identities;
- Sound computer skills that include good word processing skills both in Bangla and English, good command on the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
- Experience in an anti-corruption organization will be an added advantage.
- Although the position is Dhaka-based, the selected candidate must be prepared to undertake frequent field visits.
- As per organization policy
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 00:10:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!