রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (Cattle Farm)
Job description: Job Context
Overall responsible for Cattle health, Breeder, Food , Clinical and Dairy Management.
- Planning & Implementation of the entire Cattle Farm Operational & Management system.
- Maintain animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries.
- Planning & implementing the vaccination schedule with proper monitoring system.
- Regular health screening and checking the self immunity level to protect the infection.
- Promote health of Cattle by advising Farm management about sanitation and general care.
- Planning & implementing the proper nutrition for better growth and production.
- Ensure the Breeder Operation remain disease free and cost effective.
- Implement latest technique for improving the dairy production by following bio-security system.
- Plan budgets and arrange for the purchase of animals, feed and medicine
- Provide Technical assistance among support staffs for getting the maximum production & output.
- Collect data and make report on Feed Conversion Ratio, Body Weight, Production etc.
- Follow-up of implementation and take steps to minimize expenditures.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report for higher Management as required.
- Any other assignments given by the management time to time
- DVM (Doctor of veterinary Medicine)/B.Sc in Animal Husbandry.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Must have practical experience to manage at least 1500 cattle.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Minimum 8 years and minimum 5 years in reputed big Cattle farm.
- Please mention your expected salary in your CV.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 07:59:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!