চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (Civil) for Project Implementation
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of the projects and overall such as plan, drawing and specification analysis, survey and layout of the works, construction supervision of piling, materials procurement by proper channel, quality control, bill processing, official correspondence with the consultant and Management. Task includes regular supervision kinds of works of the respective project;
- Co-ordination with the entire Department that is involved in the Project;
- Responsible to complete Project work within the Schedule target time;
- Have to submit required Progress Report of the Project to the Authority;
- Perform any other related jobs assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Civil from any public university with at least CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicant must have minimum 10 years practical experience in relevant field with 5 (Five) years’ experience in the Managerial position
- Salary and other benefits: Attractive salary and fringe benefits for deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 07:32:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!