চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Corporate Affairs & Taxation
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- The candidate must be self-motivated & able to handle VAT & Income Tax related work of the Group’s independently.,
- Prepare & compile necessary documents for filing the company’s tax return,
- withholding tax return & other necessary tax returns.,
- Handling Individual TAX return of Company Directors.,
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including RJSC requirements, Income Tax, VAT, and all national laws of the country which will be applicable.,
- Corporate TAX planning of the company to minimize the effective rate.,
- Identifying areas where the Group and businesses can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit., Oversee employee, related TAX deduction, employee, related company tax deductions return submission, filings,
- Regularly reviewing the application of TAX and VAT in the Group and its systems and making updates and improvements where necessary,
- Manage and facilitate Govt. Tax & VAT audits: preparing the response, creating schedules, etc., Provide support with various internal & external audits and special tax, related projects.,
- To manage all VAT & Income Tax related queries and filings in the right manner.,
- To ensure proper compliance as per Bangladesh Income Tax Law and VAT Act.,
- To prepare company wise all documents and reports related to VAT & income Tax statement.,
- To make liaison with the concerned banks & other related Govt. and private bodies along with the group Income Tax practitioner.,
- To ensure submission of Income Tax return in due time along with the required documents for that purpose.,
- To maintain sales, purchase register and account current for VAT return filling & submission.,
- To monitor monthly TDS, VDS deduction from the applicable heads of accounts and deposit to the Govt. exchequer
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.B.A/MBA, B.Com/M.Com (Accounting/Finance)
- ITP, CA-CC/ICMA Part Qualified
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 42 years
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in VAT &TAX department in a reputed organization. Those who have no direct experience in VAT & TAX department in a reputed organization does not need to apply.
- Handling (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) of Group of Companies independently.
- Conducting hearing with NBR and VAT Authority independently.
- Good knowledge in Computer specially in Tally, ERP, MS Office, Internet etc.
- Good command in Bengali and English.
- Strong analytical and communication ability.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 04:07:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!