চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/ Deputy Manager (Accounts & Finance)
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location : CEPZ CHITTAGONG
- Manage all financial and accounting activities for business operations.
- Prepare, organize, and handle TAX, VAT & Joint-stock documents, TAX-VAT reports, and statements.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Manage daily, monthly, and yearly accounting functions for the company and clients.
- Responsible to prepare Companies Financial Statement Independently.
- Regular maintenance of cash, cash book, and bank books.
- Prepares monthly and annual statements by assembling data for the Management.
- Auditing and Reconciling Cash transaction, Company accounts, Bank Statements, Receivables and payable, Organizing monthly Reconciliation, and another internal audit.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible to prepare the annual budget & forecasting.
- Assist in preparing the necessary documentation for annual financial audits.
- Relationship maintenance with all the parties involved in the business.
- To supervise/monitor all the activities of officials of the accounting department.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Cost & Management Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per BEPZA rules
Job date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:35:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!