এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/ Deputy Manager – Communication and Impact
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Overall Responsibilities:
- Closely work with RKM (Research and Knowledge Management division) and FO (Finance and Operations) divisions to maintain effective internal communication.
- Manage the team of CBD (communication and business development) to develop creative, consistent, and impactful contents for communicating impactful message to stakeholders.
- Provide hands-on branding support for assigned team, paying close attention to timelines.
- Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and stakeholder experience across channels from in-store signage to digital to print.
- Develop an understanding of short- and long-term goals and planned initiatives.
- Masters’ degree in communication or related field. Candidates having a higher / PhD degree from a reputed institute with proven track of experiences would get preference.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Required skills: The candidate should possess 4-5 years of experience in a position/s related to communication in reputed research consultancy firm, I/NGO’s, or other relevant organization.
- The candidate, ideally, should have:
- Demonstrated self-reliant problem-solving capacity with excellent interpersonal skills; outstanding written and oral skills; success in liaison and negotiation with prospective partners and donors; and cultural sensitivity.
- Experience dealing with donor agencies and other multi-laterals, bi-laterals, private sector, and foundations.
- Strong negotiating and advocacy skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Tk. 60000 – 85000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival bonus
- Profit share
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Medical leave, annual leave, maternal/paternal leave
Job date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 05:28:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!