চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/Deputy Manager (Dyeing & Finishing)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Sample fabric production planning between Knitting and Dyeing Sample Section.
- Look after the daily Dyeing Production
- Analyze production data, including volume of production, consumption of raw materials and quality control measures and increase productivity
- Manage the dyeing and finishing process from development through to shipping
- Develop better techniques to dye based on customer’s requirement
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing dyeing finishing activities.
- To coordinate with the Merchandising, knitting and Garments production team about fabric booking, fabric required schedule and production plan.
- • Formulate recipes and Set post treatment and finishing parameters
- • Sustain color and shade consistency in bulk production
- To assist Production in all fabric & other operational related matters.
- Responsible for strong floor management as well as correspondence.
- Execute target production by maintaining all the parameters and ensure right quality including (Shrinkage, GSM, Twisting, etc) as per buyer & company.
- To monitor machine hourly is the operators are doing their job properly.
- Work with the other department for committed orders and monitor the production Critical Path regularly to ensure on time shipment.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities for developing, directing and coordinating material planning activities for executing the production process.
- Working with the compliance team to ensure adherence to environmental, social and health and safety guidelines
- Any other assignment given by the management time to time.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Engineering
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
8 to 10 years experience in related department * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills and capacity to build strong working relationship throughout the brand / buyers both local & overseas and efficiently work with all levels.
- Minimum 8 years of experience of which 03 year’s job experience in a Composite Knit Garments
- Should have solid track record of success
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- All admissible benefit as per company rule
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 01:46:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!