চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/ Deputy Manager – Internal Audit (Chattogram Zone)
Job description: Job Context
Manager/Deputy Manager – Internal Audit (Chattogram Zone) is responsible for supporting the Head of Internal Audit in all internal audit activities- audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently and perform financial & operational audits of the company`s business units and outsourced operations in line with Standards of Internal Audit. He is also responsible for reviewing & reporting the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per current regulations and reviewing the registrations, ERC, IRC, Trade licenses renewals, agreement/deed, refund policy to ensure accuracy and reviewing the financial statement of all units of the group in connection with relevant compliance. In addition, he need to make recommendations to improve business controls, efficiency and compliance to fortify that the audit work is appropriately executed.
- Preparation of draft internal Audit Plan covering maximum risk areas.
- Review internal control systems and recommend for improvements.
- Ensure risk-based examinations and evaluations of the internal controls of park operation and financial management processes.
- Checking counter/rides/resort wise ticket sales as per sales policy.
- Performing Audit of Sales collection, receivables, documentation and process.
- Checking the VAT related compliance as per VAT Act & rules.
- Checking the TAX related compliance as per Income tax ordinance & rules.
- Monthly physical inventory
- Checking the inventory management systems.
- Checking bank reconciliation statement.
- Report on non-compliance issues of monthly/yearly accounts if any.
- Checking Cash payment/ Bank payment vouchers.
- Surprise Cash audit.
- Checking Rental collection and status of the rented Shop or other establishment as per agreement.
- Checking Journal Vouchers.
- Checking procurement systems as per policy.
- Market Visit, Checking Supplier bills.
- Checking loans and advances and report monthly.
- Checking Salary and wages sheet.
- Checking Construction site measurement & bills of the Projects of Chattogram.
- Preparing Audit reports.
- Work at office
- Master Degree and Professional Qualification: CA/CMA Partly Qualified.
- ACMA from ICMAB will get preference.
- Skills Required: ACA/ ACMA, Accounts and audit, CMA part completed, Compliance Audit, Cost and budget, Financial Budget, Fund Management
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Accounts and audit, Business Planning and Budgeting, CMA, Compliance Audit, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES: (TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS FOR THE ROLE)
- Sound knowledge on Budget & Costing.
- Knowledge on Accounting (IAS, BAS, BFRS), Finance, Auditing (BSA)
- Sound knowledge on Acts & Legislations (Companies Act 1994, IT Ordinance, VAT Act etc.)
- Technical Knowledge on ERP Software.
- Advance skill on MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Focus on Business Results
- Communicate Effectively
- Promote Teamwork
- Anticipate & Resolve Issues
- Act as a Change Agent
- Develop Self and Others
- WORKING RELATIONSHIP:
- Internal: F&A, Tax & VAT, Operations, Store, Construction, SCM, Marketing, Admin and HR
- External: Bank, Suppliers & vendors.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment and others benefits as per company policy
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 08:27:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!