An export oriented garment accessories company looking for a Finance & Account Department head who will lead a team of twelve people. As a leader he/she will guide the team members in all financial matters including implementing an effective accounting policies, diagnose and addressing key financial issues in the company and presenting relevant financial and accounting reports to top management.
- Knowledge of Income Tax Ordinance, Companies Act, Bank Companies Act and Business Laws;
- Ability to conduct an analytical review of financial statements;
- Familiar with the local regulations with respect to accounting, record keeping and property management system, travel policy, procurement, and outsourcing activities;
- Knowledge of accounting documentation and record keeping in both computational and manual system;
- Proper knowledge on ERP system and work as a manager for Accounting Module of the ERP system;
- Conduct internal audit complying with organizational policy;
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation;
- Prepare financial report for the organization;
- Prepare books of accounts for the organization;
- Manage VAT and Tax related all activities and guide team accordingly per law;
- Have full knowledge of all kinds of L/C related issues and guide team accordingly;
- Have full knowledge of back to back L/C and it proper documentation process for the bank and the clients;
- Have knowledge on cash incentive providing by government for export;
- Ensure submission of annual budget for approval from Board of Directors and analysis on budget variance and report accordingly;
- Responsible for the employee salary and compensation activities;
- Manage daily transaction and the petty cash;
- Team work and other assigned work by the management;
- Plan, organize and control a financial and accounting system that ensures accurate financial result for the company;
- Provide top management with monthly financial and operating statements to allow review of the company’s financial status;
- Work closely with all the department heads for any budgetary restrictions, and coordinating any issue.
- Lead, motivate and develop Finance team to deliver required services according to set objectives and company values/competencies;
- Ensure that all financial transactions, bank reconciliation and financial records meet all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines;
- Improve continuous efficiencies and precision of all processes and support systems/services in bookkeeping, accounting, fund management, liabilities management, revenue management, credit control, etc.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and Accounts;
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Finance and Accounts
- Preferably Chartered Accountancy (CA) or Cost & Management Accounting Certification.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Experience in ERP software system, Financial Tax laws, Government Subsidies Audits, RJSC certification, Corpotare Tax return, Banking Communication, S2B (Straight to Bank)
- Must be fluent in English and have good command or email and report writing.
- Must be excellent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheet.
- Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Company benefit package includes Provident fund, bonus, health & life insurance etc.
Application process (আবেদনের প্রক্রিয়া):
1. Read job summery carefully to see if the required qualifications match with you.(চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং জব সামারি ভালোভাবে পড়ে দেখুন কাঙ্খিত যোগ্যতা আপনার সাথে মিলছে কিনা)
2. Click the learn to get the application form. (Learn more.. বাটনটি ক্লিক করে আবেদন ফর্মটি খুলুন )
3. Fill out the given form with correct information (সঠিক তথ্য দ্বারা ফর্ম পূরণ করুন)
চাকরির আবেদন ফর্ম পূরণ করার ক্ষেত্রে বা অন্য যেকোনো সমস্যা আমাদের কমেন্টে জানান।অথবা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
Stay connected with us in our facebook, instagram or twitter group to get the latest job post as early as we publish here. Also we would ask you to please share this with your friends and others who are also looking for a job to help them finding their desire jobs.
We wish you all the best for this job.
Stay connected and let’s grow together.