ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Finance & Accounts
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Determining standard cost of manufacturing in SAP ERP for the manufacturing products in various production plant and to analyze the actual cost of production with the standard cost by collecting operational data from SAP ERP;
- Leading SAP FICO Configurations as per business requirements;
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality and how to enable requirements to optimize the cost of production;
- Support business requirement with co-ordination with other SAP Core Team members;
- Provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 finance system issues;
- To determine, monitor, supervise and maintain the optimum level of inventory for each segment of operation;
- Provide end-user support especially during Month and Quarter end close;
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Work at office
- Professional degree from ICAB (ACA/ ACMA) or partly qualified with Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounts from a reputed university
- Candidates having experience in manufacturing industry with operational expertise in SAP FICO are specially encouraged to apply.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, SAP * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in renowned manufacturing company
- Must have 3 to 5 years hands on experience in SAP FICO module in a reputed organization.
- Proven track record of managing finance in a manufacturing company
- Good understanding of management reporting budgeting and forecasting, capital management, cost and profit analysis etc.
- Knowledge on SAP COA, GL, AP, AR, Fixed Asset, Product Costing, COPA, FI-MM & FI-SD integrations.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Highly motivated, with a curious mind and passion for excellence and innovation.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Tax Benefit
- Car Allowance
- Weekly holidays (Friday & alternative Saturday)
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 07:43:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!