ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Fire & Safety
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Monitor fire and safety system including protection and detection system of the organization.
- Inspect building designs to determine fire protection system requirements and potential problems in areas such as water supplies, exit locations, and construction materials.
- Prepare and write reports detailing specific fire prevention and protection issues, such as work performed, revised codes or standards, and proposed review schedules.
- Look after and Responsible for the repair and maintenance the Protection system of the factories (Fire Sprinkler System, Fire Standpipe System, Fire Pump, Portable Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lights & Exit Signs, Exhaust Fan, CCtv Camera, PA System, HVAC System & Fire Rated Doors)
- Guide modification, installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection systems.
- Train personnel on Fire Fighting, use of Personal Protective Equipment on health & safety issues.
- Consult with authorities to discuss safety regulations and to recommend changes as necessary.
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions on fire protection and time to time observe fire safety demonstration.
- Able to assess fire strategy for all relevant buildings and all relevant parts of buildings in accordance with Fire Precautions (Workplace).
- Maintain and monitor the maintenance of all firefighting equipment within the establishment including equipment replacement.
- Conducts regular fire drill. And emergency evacuation drill to aware employees any emergency incident.
- Capable to provide technical direction for the development, design and system integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to factory building.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Research and produce location/work specific fire safety training packages
- Work at office
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Civil / Mechanical Engineering from any reputed University.
- Public Institution degree will get preferable
- Skills Required: Fire safety Management
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Project management background.
- Excellent Knowledge of NFPA, BNBC standards.
- Certificates in Fire protection & detection system shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Excellent technical writing skills including standards documentation and record keeping.
- Able to face the technical audit.
- Excellent communication and client management skill.
- Excellent knowledge about life safety code.
- Must have sound knowledge on MS Office packages
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 08:41:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!