চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (For Oil Division)
Job description: Job Context
- Mostafa Group of Industries is a Renowned and a well established company in Bangladesh. The Group has been cycling its business since 1952 with high profile. Mostafa Oil Industries Limited a leading conglomerate in the country engaged in the production of Soyabean Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil is looking for the following position.
- Job Location: Agrabad, Chittagong.
- Responsible for coordinating the Operations, Sales, Marketing and Accounts of the entire Oil Division including that of Bhatiary Industrial Complex.
- Monitoring and updating all the Finance and Accounts related activities of Oil Division under Mostafa Oil Industries Ltd.
- Monitoring and ensuring the preparation of financial statements by 5th day of the following month.
- To take every initiative to handle sourcing, procuring, warehousing, transportation of raw materials and finished goods, maintenance and management of transport sector and overall sales procedure.
- Up-gradation and preparation of all documents necessary entries regularly in timely and befitting manner.
- To test check and internally audit the accounts of sub-divisions/sections.
- To control the budgets and maintain the Accounts books of records for budgetary control.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales (covering relevant areas of operation -; Operation, Accounts, Finance, Maintenance, Administration, etc, whatever falls within remit according to organization’s structure).
- To be responsible for assisting in the efficient and timely completion of the annual closing of accounts process, including the on-going maintenance, reconciliation and review of accounts.
- Cost and benefit analysis.
- Preparation and submission of monthly progress reports of works in-progress/targets.
- Project appraisal, Feasibility study, Capital Budgeting and review, Credit management, Investment & asset management.
- To maintain the Voucher Registers and all the monthly vouchers properly.
- Ensure entries in ERP on regular basis.
- To prepare and submit the annual accounts of the Division/Section.
- To execute all the program(s) as to the desire of the management.
- Particularly to follow & execute “Dream to Reality” guidelines in every day work and system.
- Must be CA/CMA / MBA/ Masters in Business Studies with 10-15 years experiences in the related fields of operations, and must have proven track record in Corporate Accounting & Financial Reporting System.
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.