ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Fostering Playful Homes Project
Job description: Job Context
Contract length: Up to 30 June, 2021
This position is mainly responsible for overall implementation of the project, this includes efficient monitoring of project activities, S/he will be responsible for communicate with relevant stakeholder including government officials and will maintain liaison with partner NGOs and SCI central departments. S/he will track the budget and expenditure trend of the project and ensure that project procurement and financial activities are done maintaining SCI compliances. S/he will follow-up with printing and designing/video preparing firm and ensure brand compliance is checked for producing any brand materials and publications. The Manager will also ensure baseline assessment and end line assessment are conducted properly and support in preparing reports including final lesson learnt document.
- Master Degree, preferably in Early Childhood/ Education/ Social Science/ Development Studies and other relevant subjects
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years’ working experience in project management in national or international organization.
- Sound understanding on early childhood development, project management and monitoring.
- Proven track record of reporting, documentation and ECD and educational material development.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Ability to manage and follow-up with vendors’/consulting firms for designing, printing, video documentation and material preparation
- Good planning and coordinating and report writing skills
- Hands-on computer operating skills in MS Office (both Bangla and English typing)
Job date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 05:40:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!