এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Gaibandha, Shishuder Jonno
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Under the guidance of Program Director, the Manager – Gaibandha will be responsible for overall coordination, implementation and management of the ongoing program implementation within project areas. S/he will actively participate in the operational planning with team members / Managers of the SJ program, will coordinate with relevant thematic Managers and provide support to develop program/projects annual plan. S/he will facilitate and ensure implementation of planned activities in accordance to DIP in a cost effective and integrated manner, will support study, research, pilot initiatives and monitoring of the activities. This position is responsible to arrange and organize workshops/trainings as need for program implementation and staff development. S/he will be the focal at Gaibandha office to coordinate with partner NGO, will support to provide capacity development services to the partners in order to ensure effective and efficient program implementation. The incumbent will maintain liaison and networking with the local GoB counterparts and other agencies/organizations in order to represent SCI effectively. S/he will oversee the daily operations of the program, staff management, general administration and will coordinate with relevant sectors /support units of the Country Office.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 6 years relevant working experiences including 3 years on management and supervisory level
- Sound knowledge on project planning, implementation and monitoring
- Strong ability in problem solving and decision making
- Excellent in resource and people management
- Excellence skill on dealing with beneficiaries, local people and elites.
- Skilled in documentation, facilitation & reporting.
- Willingness and ability to drive motorcycle in the field as and when required.
- Computer literacy having good skills both in using commonly used software (MS Word, MS Excel, Power point and other software).
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Bangla.
- Master Degree, preferably in Social Sciences or relevant field
Contract length: Regular
Job Location: Gaibandha
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 01:07:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!