এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager- Grant and Communications (NGO Business)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the entire grant administrative process and ensure the process is compliant with approved top management and client’s requirements;
- Carry out initial screening of submitted applications in response to the solicitation to ensure applications meet the basic criteria set in the solicitation prior applications go to the detailed review
- Work with top management to finalize the project’s grants proposal and maintain it.
- Facilitate the negotiation process with grantees at the pre-award processes
- Maintain an online grants-tracking system and ensure compliant monitoring and reporting on grant activities.
- Provide technical assistance and training to program staff and grant recipients.
- The incumbent must have minimum Master degree with specialization in social science/development studies from any universities.
- At least 12 year(s)
- 12 years in the Development sector of which 4 years in Grants.
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- In-depth knowledge of programs
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet browsing
- Gender friendly attitude
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication/ Networking Power
- Assessment Mechanism
- Training skills
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary and benefits will be provided to the deserving candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 24 May 2021 22:44:29 GMT