এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Grants, Finance & Administration
Job description: Job Context
The Grants, Finance, Administration Manager is responsible for ensuring Odommo BANGLADESH FOUNDATION`s matters related to risk management, internal controls systems, and their impact on the overall grant management. He will provide oversight of all finance, accounting, and administrative reporting activities, and will ensure that Odommo Bangladesh Foundation has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation.
- Monitor the performance of all grants with respect to the activities, deliverables, and milestones agreed upon in their funding proposals.
- Ensure that all uses of funds are properly prepared, reviewed, approved, and documented, in line with all appropriate policies, procedures, authority levels, and local laws, and ensures that this information is properly entered into the accounting system.
- Generate grant cash flow plans in coordination with the organization senior staff to ensure that sufficient cash is available for programs & projects implementation.
- Responsible for leading the reporting process on all grants to ensure compliance with approved policies and procedures.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting by working closely with senior leadership staff.
- Routinely prepare financial projections (including accrued and projected costs) with the programs & projects team in order to ensure that programs & projects expenses are in line with the budget and provide accurate forecasts.
- Preparation of the annual operating budget and any subsequent revisions.
- Observe and monitor all internal control issues around grants.
- Lead the development and/or refinement of a set of internal financial controls, systems, and reporting functionality.
- Take part in the program and project performance monitoring, evaluation, and reporting in accordance with donor requirements.
- Maintain basic administrative systems for the Fund, including information resources, general filing, online filing, personnel records, contracts and, etc.
- Develop and institute a process to create and review budget vs. actual reports with key staff on a monthly basis and update projections based on those meetings.
- Manage and guide administrative staff.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; MBA preferred, but not required.
- Training/Trade Course: grants management,Internal control,auditing
- Skills Required: Analytical, CA, internal financial controls, or its equivalent.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Grants management, NGO, Non profit * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Requires a university degree in accounting or equivalent or a full Professional Accounting qualification; ACCA, ICMA.
- CA, or it’s equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience at a mid-level in NGO or non-profit organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision, be a self-starter, team builder, innovative, and demonstrate the capacity for maintaining high professional standards and a positive, can-do attitude, in a rapid growth setting.
- Tk. 25000 – 30000 (Monthly)
- Performance Bonus.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Expected salary: 25000 – 30000 per month
Job date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 03:37:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!