ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – HR & Administration
Job description: Job Context
We are hiring someone who will experience in Head of HR many years and take initiative for development and implement too.
- Manage all HR & admin operations of the factory including compensation, training, HR Information Systems, talent management, performance management, manpower planning etc.
- Develop, implement, review and evaluate the organization’s HR & Admin Strategy across the factory.
- Monitor & ensure strict compliance of all HR and Admin related policies and procedures across the factory.
- Prepare and design performance management systems and implement with different tools including KPI and KRA.
- Ensure that the factory employees comply with the necessary health, hygiene & safety regulations and practices.
- Conduct regular fire safety inspections of all the facilities and ensure that they meet all necessary codes and regulations.
- Respond to fire emergencies and arson crimes, investigate and report the causes of fire and take appropriate responsive actions.
- Look after Industrial and Employee Relation affairs, including staff discipline, grievances and other related activities.
- Ensure all policies are complied with Labor Laws and Company Rules & Regulations.
- Design, implement and review training programs to meet specific department needs.
- Work closely with various departments/units in a coordinating role, assist line managers to understand and implement related policies and procedures.
- Arrange & coordinate meetings, check meeting minutes and ensure the distribution of the meeting minutes to all concerned.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- Training/Trade Course: Bangladesh institute of management Studies,Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in HRM
- Skills Required: Excellent communication, Field Operation, Team Leadership
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory Administration, Factory HR Admin, HR Operations, HRIS/ HR Database Management
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- PGD in HR is preferable.
- Experience in Head of HR preferable
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Able to take challenge.
- Have to be smart, energetic and dynamic
- Team leading capabilities.
Job date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 08:14:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!