সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, HR Field Operation, Human Resource & Learning Division
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Implement HR operations and strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall program strategy by ensuring standard quality.
- To Identify, retain & develop the talents of field offices by coordinating with the talent management team.
- Supervise & develop the team mates with an effective manner.
- Supervise effective recruitment & selection process at field level.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system of field level staff.
- Ensure compliance of policies – procedures and identify the policy implementation gap with the organizational change.
- Uphold the brand image of the organization by participating different job fair, universities and provide guidance in implementing organizational initiatives, policies and practices.
- Attending different meeting, forums to build rapport with the field level staff, ensure customer services at satisfactory level and manage resolution of complex employee relations issues by attending the investigation.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor and department from time to time.
- MBA in HRM
- Bachelor/Masters in any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 26 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 02 years of experiences in relevant field.
- Prospective HR Manager are required to have the following skills
- Must have the experience of operating HRIS (Softwares)
- PGD in Human Resource Management (Preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a group of people in any IT, FMCG, and multinational company’s HR or other department
- Excellent communication skills in English and good command over BD labor law
- Leadership and negotiation skills to make any project done
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
Job date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 08:31:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!