চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Human Resource Department
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Guiding Mancom towards Change Culture. Guide CEO for better productivity.
- Develop HR policy for specific to Tea Industry.
- Improving the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; placing job ads; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
- Implements employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management;
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing as per applicable law, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at court hearings.
- BBA or MBA (major in HRM).
- PGDHRM &
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) will be an added advantage
- At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in HR department and at least 4 years in a similar role.
- HR Operations, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Employee Relation, Training & Development and Disciplinary Procedure.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:02:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!