এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Human Resources
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- With a direct report to the Country Lead of Jhpiego Bangladesh Country program the Human Resources Manager will be responsible to provide leadership management of the overall provision of HR services, policies, and programs for the Bangladesh Country Office. This includes orienting new staff, developing, implementing and managing HR processes and procedures in accordance with Jhpiego policy and standards. HR Manager will also manage staff recruitment and performance evaluation process. Details are as follows-
- Analyze the country’s HR needs and establish specific HR objectives for country office to ensure that HR policy/procedures and standards are met
- Ensure country level management team members are well versed on country-related HR policies and that policies are implemented consistently and advice Country Director/Chief of Party on all HR related issues
- Review salary and benefits policies for local nationals to ensure that organization is able to attract and retain highly skilled staff and coordinate annual merit review process
- Review and update local employment policies as per local laws and best practices in the international NGO community and liaise with Global Human Resources as and when required
- Provide guidance to Country Director/Chief of Party on all local compensation related issues including but are not limited to review salary scales and benchmark to the market on a regular basis.
- Manage the design, implementation and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies and conduct job evaluations on new and existing positions, including reviewing job descriptions and recommending appropriate grade assignments
- Evaluate jobs for internal equity and external competitiveness against salary survey data and review Jhpiego, Bangladesh benefits packages from time to time to ensure compliance with local laws and competitiveness with other international NGOs
- Partner with hiring managers to evaluate needs and determine specific position responsibilities and requirements to ensure accurate candidate sourcing, draft job descriptions and advertise via appropriate channels.
- Evaluate and benchmark new jobs to place them appropriately in the organization’s salary scale, prescreen candidates and administer appropriate tests and coordinate next level of interviews
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates and perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analyses on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers
- Ensure recruiting and hiring practices complies with government regulations and organizational policies and regularly evaluate recruitment strategies for individual positions to ensure that appropriate candidates are being
- Coordinate on-boarding with other departments to support the learning process of new employees, ensure all new staff are trained on compliance procedures and processes.
- Conduct follow-up with new staff to ensure adaptation and identify problem areas and work closely with Supervisors to address issues affecting new staff
- Develop and maintain a healthy employee relations environment providing staff a venue to discuss their work related problems and concern, advise and assist staff with disciplinary and grievance issues and mediate in staff conflict situations
- Ensure that employee files are complete and all required documentation is maintained in a confidential and secure manner. Ensure that HQ receives new employee documentation in a timely fashion.
- Maintain recruitment and attrition statistics for staff and ensure that all mandatory checks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, or Business Administration with a focus in HR, organizational behavior, or management; or any other relevant subject, Master’s degree preferred
- 7 to 8 year(s)
- 7 to 8 years of demonstrated experience of working in HR field, development sector experience will get preference
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar position; development sector experience is desirable
- Ability to deal complex HR issues as well as in depth knowledge of Bangladesh labor laws
- Ability to exercise discretion and consistently apply professional judgement; maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all time
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written English
- Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments sometimes under pressure of deadlines.
- Computer skills demonstrating competency of Microsoft office: Excel, Word and Power point
- Ability to work independently and to exercise independent judgment
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 04:14:56 GMT