চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/ In-charge (IE)
Job description: Job Context
- A 100% foreign owned “A” category RMG Company (Woven) located at Karnaphuli EPZ Chattogram & DEPZ, Savar is looking for the following personnel for immediate appointment.
- Job location: Chittagong (Karnaphuly EPZ) or Dhaka (DEPZ)
- Monitoring & controlling overall the IE & Planning-related activities of 100% export-oriented woven garments for the industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for making an effective monthly production plan/ advance plan of the orders in consultation and coordination with Marketing and Merchandising, production head, & management team.
- Review production plan with capacity and strength along with ensuring timely shipment through strong production follow-up.
- Order status monitoring & regularly scheduled meetings with Merchandising, production & store department for order Planning & proper line allocation of the styles.
- Analysis of low production & collect lost time against low production and clarify, Monitor line-wise production report hourly output basis, Ensure the accurate & optimal capacity planning while ensuring cost reduction & increased profitability.
- Always be updated on production status whether it is meeting the production plan or not, if not then make a root cause analysis and give a quick solution for a smooth operation.
- Study the worker’s efficiency and identify their strengths & weaknesses to enhance their skills.
- Formulate production plan based on machine & manpower, study the m/c layout to achieve optimum productivity.
- Develop strategies to achieve Targeted productivity.
- Must submit monthly target/achievement reports to the Managing director.
- Initiate effective communication skills to motivate and develop professionalism and mental strength for higher productivity among the staff of the production department.
- Ensure Effective Utilization of Company Resources.
- Time to time report to Managing Director with Strategic functions of Industrial Engineering.
- Design & layout of Manpower, Machine and Materials to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Apply statically methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing process, staff requirements and production standards.
- Prepare monthly manpower projection.
- Labor cost analysis & improve the standard.
- Finalize capacity charts, create the loading, receiving & finishing plans & to manage deviations within the planning process.
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures and activities.
- Lead the team with proper guidance & leadership skill along with assessing subordinates & developing
- Any other assignment as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum Graduate in IE
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Salary commensurate with experience & negotiation.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.