চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager/ In-charge (Quality Assurance)
Job description: Job Context
- A 100% foreign owned “A” category RMG Company (Woven) located at Karnaphuli EPZ Chattogram & DEPZ, Savar is looking for the following personnel for immediate appointment.
- Job location: Chittagong (Karnaphuly EPZ) or Dhaka (DEPZ)
- Be actively involved in sampling and pre productions, liaise with merchandisers and vendors to do proper handover to ensure first time sample approval.
- Ensure customer fit, quality, testing, measurement and fit requirements are met.
- Maintain quality SOP and responsible for quality and technical related issues arising in production and timely solutions to ensure on time delivery and zero quality claims.
- Review audit findings daily and find remedial actions and ensure shipments are within agreed quality parameters of the customer.
- Review Laboratory testing report/s daily and identify failures and take remedial actions to resolve the issues and provide require guidance to factories and QA’s
- Review daily issues occurring at the factories and work with the QA team to find quick solutions and give required guidance.
- Conduct PP meetings with relevant persons and identify areas of improvement and provide required guidance to the QA and Merchandising teams.
- Ensure that the QC style file are given on time and ensure accuracy and fulfillment of information. (Completeness of documents & formats)
- Review monthly firewall report and ensure to find remedial actions for the factories in AMBER and RED categories and work with the Vendors on improvement plans.
- Monitoring QA and QC performance monthly and report to GM-Quality and compliance.
- Work with PPC to review weekly, monthly and quarterly plans and ensure optimize usage of cadre (QA/QC) and also ensure require cadre in place to manage work efficiently.
- Go through technical risk assessments and educate QA team on actions to be taken in production to avoid any issues for bulk production.
- Ensure that required test reports for fabric and trims are available in the QC files and work with the factories to ensure bulk production meets required standards agreed with Customers. E.g., AZO etc.
- Ensure proper implementation of PPS comments and any special comments from the buyer in the size set stage. Do random audits to ensure that the PPS and Size Set comments are implemented in bulk production through first bulk review and understand gaps to ensure remedial actions are taken.
- Work with the GM to provide required training to QA team to update / enhance their skills on technical, quality and operational capabilities.
- Maintain and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the management via GM.
- Hold monthly QA meetings along with GM to review QA team performance and take necessary actions for improvements and agree time and action plans.
- Minimum HSC
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- At least 10 years Quality / Technical managerial experience in reputed manufacturing or buying office operations.
- Handling top end customers, quick turnaround, high quality garments and different fabrics and for strict quality assurance and compliance standards
- First hand communication experience with customer technical teams, manufactures to get the job done as expected date and standards
- Manager level experience in Factory / Buying House / Retail brand experience, producing for reputed brands
- Knowledge of all quality control and assurance techniques, fabric and garment performance, chemical and wear trial procedure, ergonomics, work place engineering, 5S and work simplifying techniques, AQL sampling and auditing skills, productivity improvement techniques, garment breakdowns, machines and their features, material handling systems and production systems, line balancing techniques, the different types of fabric, dying, printing, embellishments and finishing techniques and handling methods
- Exposure and competency in all types of garments with high embellishments, prints and washing
- Excellent leadership qualities, proven ability to motivate and bring out the best in people
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse colleagues, clients, and customers culturally and linguistically
- Ability to judge professional situations and relationships and represent the best interests of the company
- Understanding of discretion and the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to coordinate and lead senior project management
- Strong people manager – proven feedback through reviews, surveys or similar measurement tools of management effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in Bangla and English
- IT proficiency – advance level skill is a MUST in MS Office package (Especially, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently
- Ability to multi task and remain organized, meet deadlines
- Understanding of wider business areas – Strategy, HR, Finance, Innovation etc.
- Salary commensurate with experience & negotiation.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.