চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (Inventory Control Management), BIEZL, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
- If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Manager (Inventory Control Management), Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone, Mirsharai, Chattogram.
- The Position is expected to supervise, track and ensure company`s inventory which includes establishing inventory control by developing and implementing standard systems for material planning, warehousing, inventory control, master scheduling, receiving and distribution etc. ensuring compliance with all the needs of the internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Responsible for directing and managing the tasks related to Inventory Control Management Department (ICMD) of BIEZL.
- Receive PR from consuming departments/ units, check & verify the stock level, mobilize materials/resources that have in the stock, forward to SCD if stock is not available and follow-up with SCD & Store department.
- Accountable for balancing between inventory demand and supply by setting priority for goods.
- Manage the inventory levels for finished goods and raw materials by verifying, tracking and reporting on inventory.
- Inspect stock level, identify shortages and ensure stock is adequate for all the requirements.
- Keep accurate records on the incoming as well as outgoing materials by ensuring goods serial number, barcodes implementation etc.
- Maintaining close liaison with internal & external stakeholders for uninterrupted operation.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and inventory software to be used for ICMD department.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor related to Inventory Control Management.
- Work at office
- Master/ MBA in Supply Chain Management or Master in Accounting/ Finance/ Management from recognized University with Professional degree/ certification in SCM.
- Skills Required: Inventory management, Store Management, supply chain management
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have minimum 10 years’ experience in Inventory Control Management of large construction company.
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management software.
- Skill on data analysis and forecasting method.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and public relations skills for communicating details about events properly.
- Having managerial, critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making, strategic planning, and other related business skills is crucial.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Pick & drop facility from Chattogram to Plant, Single accommodation at plant, and other benefits as per company & BEZA policy.
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 23:39:20 GMT