খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Job & Business Services
Job description: Job Context
Manager-JBS is the key position of the Job and Business Services (JBS) program of CSS Education Sector. He is responsible for management and leadership support so that JBS program activities can be implemented smoothly and as per plan.
- Oversee client enrolment process according to planned targets.
- Coordinate necessary job/self-employment related soft skill training activities for the clients.
- Ensure job placements of the clients through networking and liaison with employers.
- Arrange meetings with employers association, company owners, corporate bodies to build relationship and linkage.
- Assist in self-employments of the clients by providing necessary business consultation.
- Conduct fair labor assessment in target companies, factories and workshops.
- Visit factories, companies, workshops, other TVET institutes.
- Carry-out market assessment to give inputs to Hope Technical Institute.
- Keep regular contact with Alumni for local fundraising and job opportunities.
- Arrange exposure visits for clients.
- Lead and finalize the planning and budgeting of the program.
- Represent the organization and program to all government and NGO levels.
- Prepare monthly progress reports in time for government and other stakeholder.
- Prepare donor reports on program progress including financial reports as per schedule.
- Look after the other income generating activities of the program and make sure that their income targets are met as per plan.
- Communicate and make written correspondence with the government officials.
- Maintain public relations and take necessary steps as needed.
- Oversee office management services including furniture purchase and maintenance, bank dealings, building maintenance, supply of office utilities as well as cleanliness of office premises and buildings.
- Monitor daily expenses, incomes and all bank/financial transactions to ensure proper utilization of fund.
- Ensure effective Management Information System (MIS) of the programs.
- Take necessary steps for any legal issues such as tax, registration, renewal etc. and ensure proper documentation.
- Manage and supervise all staff related issues i.e. leave, movement, delegation of responsibilities etc.
- Carry-out necessary documentation and recordkeeping of the programs.
- Keep the supervisor informed of all activities of the Program on a regular basis.
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Preference will be given to the candidate who has experience in job placement for TVET graduates.
- Skilled in project management and leadership support.
- Experienced in planning, budgeting, evaluating and reporting.
- Skilled in donor correspondence and communication.
- Experience of managing income generating interventions for project sustainability.
- Expert users of computer software/application including MS office package.
- Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skill.
- Proficient in English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Should know how to ride a motorcycle with a valid driving license.
- Willing to travel to different places at any time for project purpose.
- Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Tk. 20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After being permanent upon successful completion of probation period (six months), other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy i.e. provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical allowance etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 20000 – 25000 per month
Job date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 23:46:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!